General conditions groups and schools

Group and school rate

School and group rates or packages are valid from 10 people. If this number is not reached on the day of your visit, the regular admission price applies - Children up to and including 3 years have free entrance - School groups have one supervisor per 15 paying students free entrance, based on the actual number of pupils present on the day of visit - In the Netherlands, school prices are valid for primary and secondary (special) education (Secondary education includes VMBO, HAVO, VWO excluding adult education) .- In Germany, the school prices are valid for Grundschulen and Sekundaerschule. - Reservation of a school trip is compulsory. No free access is granted for private visits. - School groups in Aqua Mexicana - per 5 students at least 1 supervisor.

To reserve

Group or school trip reservations must be made at least five days before your visit to our reservations department (groepsservice@slagharen.com). Or you have received at least five days in advance a confirmation of your reservation that you have made via the form on the website.- In other cases, your reservation cannot be guaranteed and the regular admission fee will be applied.

Modify

For reservations with only entrance, you can change the number of people by a maximum of 10% on the day of your visit. The number of people outside this 10% will be charged.

Pay

You pay 80% of the total amount for a group or school trip three weeks before arrival. You pay the remaining 20% ​​at the Guest Service on the day of arrival. You will receive an invoice by e-mail within 5 working days after your visit. - The payment of tickets must be paid in one go. It is not possible to pay the amount in installments. Payment options are cash at the reception, by pin or credit card (Mastercard).

Cancellation policy

You can cancel free of charge up to 10 working days before your visit. - If you cancel within 10 working days before arrival, Theme park & resort Slagharen reserves the right to charge 50% of the total amount.

Cancellation policy Covid-19

If you cancel within 10 working days before arrival, due to Covid-19, you can cancel and / or change to another date (based on availability) within the season free of charge.

Parking for groups

Buses can be parked for free in our bus parking lot right next to the passenger car parking lot. For passenger cars you pay € 8.50 per vehicle.

These conditions are subject to change and may be subject to change without notice by Theme Park & Resort Slagharen B.V. be changed.