General Terms and Conditions

Group and school rate

  • School and group rates or arrangements are valid from 10 persons. If this number is not reached on the day of your visit, the regular admission price applies
  • Children up to 3 years old have free admission
  • In the Netherlands, the school prices are valid for primary and secondary (special) education. (Secondary education includes VMBO, HAVO,VWO excluding adult education)
  • In Germany, the school prices are valid for Grundschulen and Sekundaerschule.
  • Making a reservation for a school trip is mandatory.
  • Bus drivers receive free admission to the park on presentation of their driving licence, if they are acting as drivers. Free entrance is not granted for private visits.
  • School groups in Aqua Mexicana - per 5 pupils at least 1 supervisor

Reservations

  • Group or school trip reservations must be made at least five days before your visit or you will have received a confirmation of your reservation at least five days in advance.
  • In other cases, your reservation cannot be guaranteed and the regular entrance fee will be charged.

Modify

  • For school and group bookings, you may change the number of people by a maximum of 10% on the day of your visit. The number of persons outside this 10% will be charged.

Payment

  • In the case of a group or school trip, you pay 80% of the total amount three weeks before arrival. The remaining 20% will be invoiced afterwards. You will receive this invoice by e-mail within 5 working days after your visit.
  • The payment of tickets is to be paid at once. It is not possible to pay the amount in instalments.

Cancellation policy

  • You can cancel free of charge up to 10 working days before your visit.
  • If you cancel within 10 working days prior to arrival, Themepark & Resort Slagharen reserves the right to charge 50% of the total amount.

Parking for groups

  • Buses can be parked free of charge in our bus parking area right next to the passenger car area. For cars you pay €10.00 per vehicle.

These conditions are subject to change and may be modified without notice by Themepark & Resort Slagharen BV.

Haven't bought a ticket yet?

Haven't bought a ticket yet?