1.- VISITOR RESPONSIBILITIES
1. By entering the Attractie- en Vakantiepark Slagharen, you agree to these Park Regulations. While we comply with all applicable regulations, we expect visitors to use their common sense and act responsibly to protect their own health and safety and that of those in their care, especially children, for whom they are responsible at all times.
2. You enter the Park at your own risk with a valid admission ticket. Visitors must (i) READ AND FOLLOW all written rules, guidelines, warnings and recommendations and properly use the facilities and safety equipment, if any, and (ii) follow ALL instructions and directions given by our personnel. Any liability of the Park is excluded, with the exception of damage caused by intent or gross negligence on the part of Attractie- en Vakantiepark Slagharen.
3. Visitors who cannot read and/or understand the rules, guidelines, warnings and/or written recommendations properly due to age and/or disability are responsible for ensuring that these are properly explained to them. The Park personnel can assist if necessary.
4. Visitors must act responsibly for their own health and safety, and for the health and safety of their dependants and others around them.
5. Visitors will be polite and respectful to other visitors and the employees of the Park, and respect the facilities of the park, other visitors, employees, as well as the flora and fauna.
6. Visitors who, in the opinion of our staff, do not comply with the rules and instructions and/or behave irresponsibly and/or disrespectfully towards other visitors and/or our staff may be requested to leave the Park and are not entitled to any refund. We reserve the right to bring these behaviours to the attention of the competent authorities.
Refer to the specific guidelines and rules placed at the gate of each of the attractions, and the general operating rules of the Park described below.
WARNING! Please check your physical and emotional state BEFORE you “just do” something as usual.
You enter the Park at your own risk. The attractions and other facilities of the park can give our visitors wonderful memories and exciting fun! But the (water)attractions can result in increased heart rate, increased blood pressure and muscle tension in neck and back due to their speed and unpredictable movements.
THEREFORE, IT IS VERY IMPORTANT THAT YOU DO NOT TAKE RIDES OR PARTICIPATE IN ANY ACTIVITIES, NOR ALLOW YOUR DEPENDANTS TO TAKE RIDES OR PARTICIPATE IN ANY ACTIVITY IF YOU OR YOUR DEPENDANTS ARE UNDER THE INFLUENCE OF ALCOHOL OR OTHER NARCOTICS THAT MAY AFFECT HEALTH, THE SENSES, MENTAL ALERTNESS, REFLEXES, AND COORDINATION.
DO NOT TAKE ANY RIDES OR PARTICIPATE IN ANY ACTIVITY IF YOU HAVE, HAVE HAD OR ARE SUSPECTED OF HAVING ANY MEDICAL CONDITION, EXISTING HEALTH CONDITION OR INJURY, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO HEART, NEUROLOGICAL, BACK, NECK, BRAIN, EYE, EAR OR ANY OTHER DISEASE OR INJURY THAT MAY BE CAUSED OR AGGRAVATED BY TAKING A RIDE OR PARTICIPATING IN ANY ACTIVITY.
NEITHER SHOULD YOU TAKE ANY RIDES AT ALL – UNLESS OTHERWISE INDICATED – IF YOU ARE PREGNANT (OR SUSPECT YOU ARE PREGNANT); IF YOU HAVE HAD SURGERY IN THE PAST FEW MONTHS; OR IF YOU ARE STILL RECOVERING FROM ANY ILLNESS OR MEDICAL TREATMENT/SURGERY.
ONLY YOU CAN DETERMINE THAT YOU ARE PHYSICALLY AND MENTALLY FIT TO SAFELY TAKE A RIDE OR PARTICIPATE IN ANY OTHER ACTIVITY.
THE PARK CANNOT GUARANTEE YOUR HEALTH – OR THAT OF YOUR DEPENDANTS – IT MUST ASSUME THAT YOU – OR YOUR DEPENDANTS – ARE FIT AND HEALTHY ENOUGH TO TAKE A RIDE OR PARTICIPATE IN A PARTICULAR ACTIVITY, AND THAT YOU COMPLY WITH THE REQUIREMENTS AS TO AGE, WEIGHT, AND HEIGHT AS DESCRIBED IN THE OPERATING RULES.
WHEN PARTICIPATING IN ANY ACTIVITIES, YOU ACCEPT THE ASSOCIATED RISKS. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, OUR PERSONNEL WILL BE HAPPY TO ASSIST YOU.
3.- GENERAL RULES
A) Rules and conditions for access to and use of the Park
- The capacity of the Park and the facilities are limited:
- Bicycles, skates, skateboards, scooters and other vehicles are not permitted in the Park, with the exception of vehicles for mobility assistance (e. g. wheelchairs).
- For safety reasons, height, stasture and/or health criteria apply. This means that a guest who does not meet the criteria applied may be denied access to certain attractions. Ask for the applicable access restrictions at the entrance of each attraction you visit. You can also consult them on the Park's website. [https://www.slagharen.com/nl/lengtetabel].
- Height is measured with shoes on.
- The Park offers a guide for visitors with disabilities. You can also consult this guide on the website [https://www.slagharen.com/nl/vragen/attractiepark].
- In the event of severe weather conditions, for technical or organisational reasons, attractions, shows, restaurants and shops may be closed. The Park will inform you of this as soon as possible via the Website, social media channels and at the information points in the Park.
- If you wish to leave the site temporarily, you must inform our staff prior to departure, as you must be properly identified – by an identification stamp or any other means of identification determined by the Park – in order to re-enter the site. Otherwise, access to the facilities may be refused.
- The performance of (commercial) activities, including collections, advertising, recordings, investigations and the sale and distribution of leaflets, flyers or products in the Park is not permitted, unless explicit written permission has been granted in advance.
- Photos are taken at the entrance of the Park (if desired) and at some attractions. There are also photographers present who can take photos of you during your visit if desired. These photos are only intended as a souvenir for visitors. Unless explicitly stated otherwise, these photos will be irretrievably destroyed at the end of the day. Ask at the ticket offices of the Park, at the information office or at the gate of each attraction where you can view and buy your photos. Under no circumstances will photos be sold to persons other than those depicted on them. If you have any doubts, comments or questions, please contact us at email@example.com.
- In the picnic area there is a large terrace with tables and benches where Park visitors can eat food not purchased in the Park. All other terraces throughout the Park are for the exclusive use of customers who have purchased their food in one of the Park's food facilities.
B) Safety standards
- Safety is our priority. Everyone is obliged to adhere to the rules in and around an attraction.
- The sale and consumption of alcoholic beverages and tobacco is strictly prohibited for persons under the age of 18.
- For safety reasons, the Park reserves the right to allow duly authorized personnel to inspect backpacks, handbags, bags or other similar items under the conditions of and within the limits set by law.
- Visitors must be vigilant and careful with their personal belongings, as the Park is not responsible for any loss, theft or damage during their visit to the Park.
- Smoking is prohibited in the queues, indoors and in the children's area of the Park. Any smoking areas are clearly indicated. The Park reserves the right to remove anyone from the site who, despite the request of the Park personnel, refuses to comply with this rule.
- The use of drones is not permitted in the Park.
- To ensure the safety of visitors, the use of selfie sticks, drones and any irritating use of telephones, digital cameras and recording equipment is prohibited in the attractions. The Park reserves the right to remove anyone from the Park who, despite the request of the Park personnel, refuses to comply with this rule.
C) Ticket and voucher rules
- The entry price or, where applicable, the ticket shall be refunded only in the cases provided for in the applicable legislation.
- Tickets and vouchers must be retained for the entire duration of your stay at the Park and must be shown to Park and/or security staff upon request. The Park reserves the right to remove persons who cannot show a valid ticket or voucher.
- If your ticket contains a guest, he/she must enter the Park at the same time as the ticket holder and during his/her first entry.
- Certain attractions, services, shows and/or activities are not included in the ticket price. For more information, please visit the information point at the entrance to the Park or the Park's website. We also refer to point E) below, regarding payment for these attractions, services, shows and/or activities.
D) Courtesy rules
- As a courtesy and out of respect for others, please do not skip the queue or hold a place for others in the queue. Please respect each other and wait your turn.
- For reasons of hygiene, courtesy and respect for others, it is not permitted to wear offensive clothing during your stay in the Park, such as swimwear, or to walk around bare-chested. It is also mandatory to wear shoes. Access to certain attractions can be denied if clothing worn poses a safety risk.
- To ensure that all our visitors can enjoy the attractions, visitors must leave the attraction immediately at the end of a ride, following the instructions of the staff and via the indicated route. In case you want to take a ride in the attraction again, you have to queue again.
- At certain of the Park's points of sale, such as ticket offices, restaurants and shops, cash payment is restricted and there are one or more tills where payment can only be made by bank card or mobile devices. Those points of sale will be equipped with information panels accordingly. The park strives to equip every point of sale with at least one cash payment option. This does not withstand that payment in cash may be rejected for operational or safety reasons. If you pay in cash at the Park’s ticket office, this does not in itself entitle you to pay in cash in each of the Park’s points of sale. If you have any doubts, please ask the staff of the establishment, they will be happy to help you.
F) Non-compliance with the rules
The Park reserves the right to refuse access to the attractions to persons who commit a violation of the following rules and to remove them from the attractions. Offenders are not entitled to a refund.
A) Serious disturbance of the peace in the Park or in its attractions or the comitting of a criminal offence.
B) Misuse of tickets or Park vouchers (including fraudulent, misleading or unfair use by the ticket holder and/or resale or falsification of tickets). Only tickets purchased from authorised outlets and online are valid.
C) Swimming in fountains or water attractions not intended for this purpose.
D) Destroying or otherwise causing damage to the facilities of the Park or personal property of other visitors and employees of the Park.
E) Behaving in a way that interferes with or seriously affects the enjoyment of other visitors.
F) Leaving minors unattended.
G) Consuming, selling or distributing drugs or narcotics on the Park site. Offenders will be immediately expelled and reported to the authorities.
H) Failure to comply with any security measures.